6.33m long insulated camping pod
Superb as luxury roof and floor insulated camping pod, fully equipped for up to two people. This one is 4.23m x 6.33m in a 70mm or 94mm log wall.
- Outside and inside lighting already installed
- Electric heater already installed
- Electric sockets already installed
- Round wooden windows
- Front Bangkirai wooden terrace with galvanised steel barriers
- AC4 dark oak panels on the floor
- Quality painted windows and doors with double glass
- Varnished inside and outside (other colours upon request)
- Bathroom with shower, ceramic toilet and sink
- Kitchen with cooker, fridge and sink included
- Arrives fully constructed, painted and ready to go
Options available: Italian 120cm x 80cm shower
Many options available - just ask
At Forest Products we pride ourselves in dealing only with quality goods. We would never sell a log cabin or summerhouse that we wouldn't be happy with in our garden. The log cabins and Camping Concepts are manufactured using some of the highest quality timber available anywhere in the world. This timber is then milled by some of the most experienced people in the industry into the log cabins and summerhouses of your dreams. The windows and doors are all fully double glazed and all the windows come with a tilt/turn action when the wall thickness is 44mm and above. These same mills build anything from a small 2m x 2m interlocking shed to a fullblown multi-bedroom log home. All the timber is from Government Control forestry, which all have FSC accreditation.