Blenheim Corner Summerhouse
- 12mm cladding (18mm claddimg also available)
- Fully glazed Georgian double doors
- Antique hinges and ornate handle with lever lock
- 2 top hung side windows
- Door drip
- Includes 3’veranda with roof overhang (roof is boarded on the underside of veranda)
- Sizes available from 9ft x 9ft to 11ft x 11ft including 3ft veranda
- Eaves height 76”/ 1942mm; Ridge height 95”/ 2410mm
- Doors: 1790mm x 1103mm
- Windows either side of door: 6 pane on 9ft x 9ft; 9 pane on 10ft x 10ft & 11ft x 11ft
- Framing 32mm x 44mm
- Diamond leaded, square leaded glazing or plain glazing
- Premier cladding and heavy duty floor boards
- 44mm x 44mm framing
- 70mm x 44mm framing
- Toughened glass
- Felt options
- Profiled fascia boards
- Without upright supports
All buildings are pre-treated with quality water based wood preservative prior to delivery. To ensure longevity we recommend a top coat upon installation, and annually thereafter. Timber is a natural product, subject to changes caused by environmental conditions, to minimise contraction and expansion it is essential to maintain your building. All timber sizes are nominal, before machining unless stated. All building dimensions shown are approximate, based on external wall sizes, allowances should be made for roof overhangs when locating your building in a confined space.
This price includes local delivery (within 30 miles) and construction.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and in-line with our policy of continual development and improvement reserve the right to change specifications, designs and prices without notice.