The Kensington Summerhouse
- 12mm cladding (18mm cladding also available)
- 32mm x 44mm framing for sizes up to 10' front; 44mm x 44mm framing for size 12' front and over
- Fully glazed Georgian double doors with antique hinges, ornate handle and lever lock
- 2 Georgian front windows
- 8ft front has 6 pane fixed
- 10ft / 12ft front has 9 pane openers
- 2 Georgian opening side windows
- Roof canopy 300mm
- Side wings
- Toughened glass
- Profiled fascias
- Door drip
- Double doors: 1790mm x 1103mm
- Windows: 1040mm x 717mm
- 2'6" or 4" veranda can be added as an extra option. Other options available - just ask.
- Please note - this model is shown with the loglap cladding upgrade
All buildings are pre-treated with quality water based wood preservative prior to delivery. To ensure longevity we recommend a top coat upon installation, and annually thereafter. Timber is a natural product, subject to changes caused by environmental conditions, to minimise contraction and expansion it is essential to maintain your building. All timber sizes are nominal, before machining unless stated. All building dimensions shown are approximate, based on external wall sizes, allowances should be made for roof overhangs when locating your building in a confined space.
This price includes local delivery (within 30 miles) and construction.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and in-line with our policy of continual development and improvement reserve the right to change specifications, designs and prices without notice.