Traditional Dutch Barn
- 12mm cladding (premier 18mm cladding also available)
- Fully framed and braced 5ft barn style double doors with galvanised hinges and 18mm tongue and grooved cladding
- Door knob handle and rim lock and key
- One 18" x 18" fixed window with toughened glass
- 1 x 33" wide internal shelf
- 44mm x 44mm framing
- Green mineral felt (please note the picture shows felt tiles which are an upgraded option)
- Eaves height: 66"/1680mm
- Ridge height increases with size (e.g. 6' front - 102"/2605mm; 10' front - 132"/3355mm)
- Available in many sizes with optional upgrades such as additional shelving and 70mm x 44mm framing - just ask
Price includes fitted tile option, local delivery and construction, assuming a suitable base is already in place. All buildings are pre-treated with quality water based wood preservative prior to delivery. To ensure longevity we recommend a top coat upon installation, and annually thereafter. Timber is a natural product, subject to changes caused by environmental conditions, to minimise contraction and expansion it is essential to maintain your building. All timber sizes are nominal, before machining unless stated. All building dimensions shown are approximate, based on external wall sizes, allowances should be made for roof overhangs when locating your building in a confined space.
This price includes local delivery (within 30 miles) and construction.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and in-line with our policy of continual development and improvement reserve the right to change specifications, designs and prices without notice.