The Buckingham Summerhouse
- 12mm cladding (premier 18mm cladding also available)
- Framing: up to 10' end - 32mm x 44mm; 12' end and above - 44mm x 44mm
- Fully glazed Georgian door with antique hinges, ornate handle and lever lock
- Georgian bay window
- 1 Georgian top hung opening side windows
- 1 foot / 305mm roof overhang
- Profiled fascia boards
- Door drip
- Toughened glass
- Door: 1790mm x 762mm
- Side window: 1040mm x 717mm; Bay window: 1035mm x 1035mm
- 2'6" or 4" veranda can be added as an extra option
- Other options available, including the mirror image option - just ask
- Please note - the display photo shows the 2'6" veranda option
All buildings are pre-treated with quality water based wood preservative prior to delivery. To ensure longevity we recommend a top coat upon installation, and annually thereafter. Timber is a natural product, subject to changes caused by environmental conditions, to minimise contraction and expansion it is essential to maintain your building. All timber sizes are nominal, before machining unless stated. All building dimensions shown are approximate, based on external wall sizes, allowances should be made for roof overhangs when locating your building in a confined space.
This price includes local delivery (within 30 miles) and construction.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and in-line with our policy of continual development and improvement reserve the right to change specifications, designs and prices without notice.