- Available sizes: 6' x 6', 8' x 8' (single door) and 10' x 10' (double door)
- 12mm cladding (premier 18mm cladding also available)
- Framing: 32mm x 44mm
- Half glazed joinery single door with antique hinges, ornate handle and lever lock
- Two fully glazed top hung windows
- Two fully glazed fixed windows
- Toughened glass
- Door drip
- 8' x 8' model - Door: 1790mm x 762mm; Windows: 1040mm x 717mm
- 10' x 10' model - Double doors: 1790mm x 1103mm
- Choice of tiled roof in red, slate, green or black
- Choice of Georgian, diamond lead or square lead glazing
- All side panels of the same size are fully interchangeable upon installation
- Options available - just ask
All buildings are pre-treated with quality water based wood preservative prior to delivery. To ensure longevity we recommend a top coat upon installation, and annually thereafter. Timber is a natural product, subject to changes caused by environmental conditions, to minimise contraction and expansion it is essential to maintain your building. All timber sizes are nominal, before machining unless stated. All building dimensions shown are approximate, based on external wall sizes, allowances should be made for roof overhangs when locating your building in a confined space.
This price includes local delivery (within 30 miles) and construction.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and in-line with our policy of continual development and improvement reserve the right to change specifications, designs and prices without notice.