Dual Pent Summerhouse
- 12mm cladding (premier 18mm cladding also available)
- Framing: up to 10' end - 32mm x 44mm; 12' end and above - 44mm x 44mm
- Half glazed arch top double doors with antique hinges, ornate handle and lever lock
- 4 arch top windows (2 opening side; 2 fixed front)
- Integrated 4' storage room with side access by security door
- Galvanised bolted hinges and pad bolt protector to side access door
- Toughened glass
- Profiled fascias
- Eaves height: 76"/1937mm; Ridge height: 85"/2153mm
- Double doors: 1780mm x 1103mm
- Security door: 1867mm x 908mm fully framed and braced in 44mm x 44mm framing
- Front windows: 1010mm x 454mm; Side windows: 1040mm x 717mm
- Available with three choices of glazing (diamond, Georgian or square lead)
- 4 choices of tiled roof colour on canopy of 2'6" veranda
- Options available - just ask
All buildings are pre-treated with quality water based wood preservative prior to delivery. To ensure longevity we recommend a top coat upon installation, and annually thereafter. Timber is a natural product, subject to changes caused by environmental conditions, to minimise contraction and expansion it is essential to maintain your building. All timber sizes are nominal, before machining unless stated. All building dimensions shown are approximate, based on external wall sizes, allowances should be made for roof overhangs when locating your building in a confined space.
This price includes local delivery (within 30 miles) and construction.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and in-line with our policy of continual development and improvement reserve the right to change specifications, designs and prices without notice.