- 12mm cladding (18mm premier cladding also available)
- Framing: 32mm x 44mm
- Stable door with diamond in the top
- Antique hinges and handle with adjustable closing catch
- Internal bunk bed with safety rail, ladder and hand rail (as pictured)
- Two acrylic Georgian windows
- One window box
- Roof overhang 1ft (305mm)
- Profiled fascias
- Eaves height: 56" to 70" / 1435mm to 1785mm; Ridge height: 93" / 2360mm
- Stable door: Top - 678mm x 596mm; Bottom - 730mm x 596mm
- Windows: 457mm x 457mm
- 2ft veranda (with or without) please specify
- Options available, including a mirror image option - just ask
All buildings are pre-treated with quality water based wood preservative prior to delivery. To ensure longevity we recommend a coat upon installation, and annually thereafter. Timber is a natural product, subject to changes caused by environmental conditions, to minimise contraction and expansion it is essential to maintain your building. All timber sizes are nominal, before machining unless stated. All building dimensions shown are approximate, based on external wall sizes, allowances should be made for roof overhangs when locating your building in a confined space.
All glass used is 3mm horticultural unless otherwise stated.
This price includes local delivery (within 30 miles) and construction.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and in-line with our policy of continual development and improvement reserve the right to change specifications, designs and prices without notice.