The Sandringham Summerhouse
- Size: 10' x 10' / 3.05m x 3.05m
- 12mm cladding (18mm premier cladding also available)
- Framing: 70mm x 44mm
- Georgian double doors with antique hinges, ornate handle and lever lock
- Two Georgian 12 pane fixed front windows
- Two Georgian 12 pane opening side windows
- Hipped roof with choice of coloured roof tiles (not fitted)
- Heavy duty 3" x 2" framing
- Toughened glass
- Eaves height: 85"/2160mm; Ridge height: 136"/3416mm
- Double doors: 1790mm x 1103mm
- Windows: 1360mm x 718mm
All buildings are pre-treated with quality water based wood preservative prior to delivery. To ensure longevity we recommend a top coat upon installation, and annually thereafter. Timber is a natural product, subject to changes caused by environmental conditions, to minimise contraction and expansion it is essential to maintain your building. All timber sizes are nominal, before machining unless stated. All building dimensions shown are approximate, based on external wall sizes, allowances should be made for roof overhangs when locating your building in a confined space.
This price includes local delivery (within 30 miles) and construction.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and in-line with our policy of continual development and improvement reserve the right to change specifications, designs and prices without notice.