FPL9119 - Leisure Building 610x560
6.10m x 5.60m log cabin
70mm wall thickness complete with 2 full glass double doors and 2 open/tilt windows. ALL fully double glazed.
- wall thickness: 70 mm
- wall outside dimension: 610 x 560 cm (W/D)
- roof overhang: F = 140 cm, B = 40 cm, L = 40 cm, R = 40 cm
- side wall height: 245cm, ridge height: 390cm
- roof area: 59m², slope: 26 degrees
- double doors:2x 160 x 200cm 3/4 glazed
- windows: 1x 70 x 200cm fixed, 1x 75 x 88cm, 1x 88 x 88cm, 1x 98 x 98cm
- living area: approx. 24m²
- terrace: 140 x 610cm / 180 x 560cm
- shutters (optional)
All our Bertsch Holzbau log cabins and summerhouses are constructed using premium quality, Scandinavian sourced wood. They are usually available in a variety of wall thicknesses and they are among the best buildings of this sort available anywhere. This level of quality is backed up by a company that has over 20 years experience in supplying quality timber buildings.
Whether it is to be used as a summerhouse, entertainment cabin, home office, extra bedroom or just a quiet place in the garden, you will find our buildings very hard to beat.
Some of the features included in our buildings are...
- *Double conical tongue and groove special profiles to ensure higher stability.
- Tongue and groove wind-lock system which helps increase protection from the elements.
- Easy DIY assembly.
- Fully treated foundation supports beams.
- Purlin heads at the gable ends have 19mm shielding facings to protect them.
- *Roof supports are a minimum of 80mm x 160mm purlins and 19mm tongue and groove roof boards.
- Choice of 5 different colours of roof tiles to choose from.
- *Internal floors are 22mm tongue and groove boards.
- *All windows and doors are double glazed and are fitted with weather strips
- Choice of either plain window or georgian bars.
- All windows can be fixed or have a German branded, tilt and open mechanism
- Door and window hardware include high quality polished aluminium handles.
- Choice of either straight or waved facia boards.
- Option to fit roof and floor insulation
* Generally this applies to 45mm or thicker walls. Purlin sizes will go thicker as building size increases.