3.00m x 3.00m panel building with 1.00m x 3.00m ext
- wall thickness: 28mm feather edge Siberian larch
- wall outside dimension: 300 x 300cm (W/D) + 100 x 300 cm extension
- side wall height: 250cm
- roof area: 12m², slope: 1 degree
- single door: 1x 90 x 196cm (a), 1x 90 x 196cm (b)
- window: 3x 85 x 196cm (fixed)
- BHP EPDM foil as well as BHB downpipe set F2 or with welding line (provided by customer)
- one-key system
- shelves in the machinery room
- metal cover for EPDM foil
All our Bertsch Holzbau log cabins and summerhouses are constructed using premium quality, Scandinavian sourced wood. They are usually available in a variety of wall thicknesses and they are among the best buildings of this sort available anywhere. This level of quality is backed up by a company that has over 20 years experience in supplying quality timber buildings.
Whether it is to be used as a summerhouse, entertainment cabin, home office, extra bedroom or just a quiet place in the garden, you will find our buildings very hard to beat.
Some of the features included in our buildings are...
- *Double conical tongue and groove special profiles to ensure higher stability.
- Tongue and groove wind-lock system which helps increase protection from the elements.
- Easy DIY assembly.
- Fully treated foundation supports beams.
- Purlin heads at the gable ends have 19mm shielding facings to protect them.
- *Roof supports are a minimum of 80mm x 160mm purlins and 19mm tongue and groove roof boards.
- Choice of 5 different colours of roof tiles to choose from.
- *Internal floors are 22mm tongue and groove boards.
- *All windows and doors are double glazed and are fitted with weather strips
- Choice of either plain window or georgian bars.
- All windows can be fixed or have a German branded, tilt and open mechanism
- Door and window hardware include high quality polished aluminium handles.
- Choice of either straight or waved facia boards.
- Option to fit roof and floor insulation
* Generally this applies to 45mm or thicker walls. Purlin sizes will go thicker as building size increases.