Sauna Cube 3m x 3m with changing room
The Sauna Cube 3m x 3m with changing room is a four room insulated Garden Cube with wooden floor, lobby, wardrobe and shower room, sauna room with inside sauna door and sauna benches. Frames are made from glue laminated spruce beams: bottom frame (100 x 140 mm), columns (140 x 140mm), top frame (140 x 240mm) and withstands 442 kg/m2 roof load.
- External dimension: 3286mm x 3286mm
- Total height: 2780mm
- Exterior Cladding: 18mm
- Interior Cladding: 12mm
- Door size: 990mm x 2195mm
- Window size: 180 x 1200mm
- Wall thickness: 75mm
- Floor thickness: 28mm
- Insulation: 50mm stone wool
- Roof: The roof panels are built with double rafters construction and covered with 18 x 145mm finishing boards
- Roof covering: EPDM
- Walls: FSC-certified spruce walls: 1000 x 2200mm. Standard full panel wall: Wall frame 75 x 45mm, panel covered with inside 96 x 12mm and outside 145 x 18mm horizontal spruce cladding boards; Insulated full panel wall: Wall frame 75 x 45mm; Insulated full panel wall with rectangular window: Wall frame 75 x 45mm with 180mm x 1200mm window.
- External Sauna door: 819 x 2032 mm (from spruce) with tempered glass windows and lock
- Inner glass door: 620 x 1800 mm
- 2x sauna benches
- Heat-resistant plates for the heater/stove
These are modular cabins which can be modified within certain criteria, please enquire for more details.
At Forest Products we pride ourselves in dealing only with quality goods. We would never sell a log cabin or summerhouse that we wouldn't be happy with in our garden. The log cabins and Camping Concepts are manufactured using some of the highest quality timber available anywhere in the world. This timber is then milled by some of the most experienced people in the industry into the log cabins and summerhouses of your dreams. The windows and doors are all fully double glazed and all the windows come with a tilt/turn action when the wall thickness is 44mm and above. These same mills build anything from a small 2m x 2m interlocking shed to a fullblown multi-bedroom log home. All the timber is from Government Control forestry, which all have FSC accreditation.