2.43m square insulated camping pod
Superb as a roof and floor insulated camping pod, home office, teenagers den or just a little hide-away in the garden. Choose and modify the Cube modules to create your own Cube.
- 58mm log wall
- Inside and outside lighting already installed
- Quality painted window and door with double glass
- Varnished outside and inside (colours upon request)
- Electric heater already installed
- Electric sockets already installed
- Front decking porch
- Floor with AC4 panels
- Plumbing installation included (according to module)
- Flat roof with unique rain water outcome
- Arrives fully constructed, painted and ready to go
- outside whitewood terraces (including roof terrace)
- barriers and stairs
- hottub (150cm diameter)
Custom and fully fitted versions available with kitchen and toilet areas, bedrooms etc - as always just ask.
- Bathroom module includes toilet, sink, shower and 120 litre water tank
- Salon module includes a sofa
- Bedroom module includes a double bed and wardrobe
- Kitchen includes a cooker, sink, table and stools
- Sauna includes an electric stove, benches and equipment.
Many options available - just ask
At Forest Products we pride ourselves in dealing only with quality goods. We would never sell a log cabin or summerhouse that we wouldn't be happy with in our garden. The log cabins and Camping Concepts are manufactured using some of the highest quality timber available anywhere in the world. This timber is then milled by some of the most experienced people in the industry into the log cabins and summerhouses of your dreams. The windows and doors are all fully double glazed and all the windows come with a tilt/turn action when the wall thickness is 44mm and above. These same mills build anything from a small 2m x 2m interlocking shed to a fullblown multi-bedroom log home. All the timber is from Government Control forestry, which all have FSC accreditation.