The Sunroom Summerhouse
- 18mm cladding
- 70mm x 44mm framing
- Diagonal bracing
- 2 fixed front windows with 3" x 2" casements: 1740mm x 919mm
- 4 fixed side windows with 3" x 2" casements:1740mm x 919mm
- 2 opening windows in rear: 720mm x 405mm
- Double doors to accommodate double glazing as windows: 1790mm x 1125mm
- Toughened glass throughout
- Chrome ironmongery
- Decorative fascia board
- Door drips
- Window cills
- Heavy duty felt and 18mm flooring
- Eaves height (rear): 80"/2030mm; Ridge height (front): 94"/2220mm
- Options available - just ask
All buildings are pre-treated with quality water based wood preservative prior to delivery. To ensure longevity we recommend a top coat upon installation, and annually thereafter. Timber is a natural product, subject to changes caused by environmental conditions, to minimise contraction and expansion it is essential to maintain your building. All timber sizes are nominal, before machining unless stated. All building dimensions shown are approximate, based on external wall sizes, allowances should be made for roof overhangs when locating your building in a confined space.
This price includes local delivery (within 30 miles) and construction.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and in-line with our policy of continual development and improvement reserve the right to change specifications, designs and prices without notice.