FPL9175 - Garage Premium 600x600
6m x 6m Double garage in 70mm wall
Price quoted excludes garage doors
Available in various wood thicknesses, 70mm shown complete with 700mm front canopy, 2 double garage doors (Electric roller doors shown are optional, normally solid wood) with solid aluminum threshold strip, solid wood single side door and 1 open/tilt windows. ALL fully double glazed.
- wall thickness: 70mm
- wall outside dimension: 600 x 600cm (W/D)
- roof overhang: F = 100cm, L/R/B = 30cm
- side wall height: 258cm, ridge height: 367cm
- double garage door openings: 2 x 240 x 210cm
- window: 1x 140 x 98cm tilt/turn
- side door: 1x 98 x 200cm (solid)
- roller doors are priced separately
All our Bertsch Holzbau garages and car ports are constructed using premium quality, Scandinavian sourced wood. They are usually available in a variety of wall thicknesses and they are among the best buildings of this sort available anywhere. This level of quality is backed up by a company that has over 20 years experience in supplying quality timber buildings.
Whether it is to be used as a car port, garage, store for the lawn mower, workshop or just a hideaway you will find our buildings very hard to beat.
Some of the features included in our buildings are...
- *Double conical tongue and groove special profiles to ensure higher stability.
- Tongue and groove wind-lock system which helps increase protection from the elements.
- Easy DIY assembly.
- Fully treated foundation supports beams.
- Purlin heads at the gable ends have 19mm shielding facings to protect them.
- *Roof supports are a minimum of 80mm x 160mm purlins and 19mm tongue and groove roof boards.
- Choice of 5 different colours of roof tiles to choose from.
- *Internal floors are 22mm tongue and groove boards.
- *All windows and doors are double glazed and are fitted with weather strips
- Choice of either plain window or georgian bars.
- All windows can be fixed or have a German branded, tilt and open mechanism
- Door and window hardware include high quality polished aluminium handles.
- Choice of either straight or waved facia boards.
- Option to fit roof and floor insulation
* Generally this applies to 45mm or thicker walls. Purlin sizes will go thicker as building size increases.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and in-line with our policy of continual development and improvement reserve the right to change specifications, designs and prices without notice.