6m x 6m Double garage in 70mm wall
Price quoted is for standard wooden garage doors. Electric roller doors shown are an option.
Available in various wood thicknesses, the 70mm example shown is complete with 700mm front canopy, 2 double garage doors (Electric roller doors shown are optional, normally solid wood) with solid aluminum threshold strip, solid wood single side door and 1 open/tilt windows. ALL fully double glazed.
- wall outside dimension: 600 x 600cm (W/D)
- roof overhang: F = 100cm, L/R/B = 30cm
- side wall height: 258cm, ridge height: 367cm
- double garage door openings: 2 x 240 x 210cm
- window: 1x 140 x 98cm tilt/turn
- side door: 1x 98 x 200cm (solid)
- roller doors are priced separately
All our Bertsch Holzbau garages and car ports are constructed using premium quality, Scandinavian sourced wood. They are usually available in a variety of wall thicknesses and they are among the best buildings of this sort available anywhere. This level of quality is backed up by a company that has over 20 years experience in supplying quality timber buildings.
Whether it is to be used as a car port, garage, store for the lawn mower, workshop or just a hideaway you will find our buildings very hard to beat.
Some of the features included in our buildings are...
- *Double conical tongue and groove special profiles to ensure higher stability.
- Tongue and groove wind-lock system which helps increase protection from the elements.
- Easy DIY assembly.
- Fully treated foundation supports beams.
- Purlin heads at the gable ends have 19mm shielding facings to protect them.
- *Roof supports are a minimum of 80mm x 160mm purlins and 19mm tongue and groove roof boards.
- Choice of 5 different colours of roof tiles to choose from.
- *Internal floors are 22mm tongue and groove boards.
- *All windows and doors are double glazed and are fitted with weather strips
- Choice of either plain window or georgian bars.
- All windows can be fixed or have a German branded, tilt and open mechanism
- Door and window hardware include high quality polished aluminium handles.
- Choice of either straight or waved facia boards.
- Option to fit roof and floor insulation
* Generally this applies to 45mm or thicker walls. Purlin sizes will go thicker as building size increases.
All 45mm and above include double Glazing as standard.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and in-line with our policy of continual development and improvement reserve the right to change specifications, designs and prices without notice.